Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Kris Allen to Malaysia.A minute with Kris Allen


I am a fan of American Idol. So obviously Kris Allen is not a new name for me. He is coming to Malaysian.During the interview with him, these were the questions asked:

Your single Live Like We're Dying is all about seizing the day. Let's do a quick quiz on what would you do if it were your last day on earth. Who would be the last person you'd say goodbye to?
It would definitely be my wife (No surprises there).

What would you have as your last meal? 
Well, my mum makes a great cheese spaghetti.

What would you do that you've always wanted to but never got around trying?
Sky diving. 

Sounds dangerous. 
That's probably why I haven't tried it yet (laughs).

What would be your theme song for your last day on earth?
Hmm… (This question got him stumped for a while). It would probably be Kris Kross' Jump because it's kind of like my name and I've been listening to it for quite a while.

How have you been dealing with the audience thinking that you should have been number two on American Idol?
I've been taking it all in my stride. If something good happens to you, then you take it as it is. If it’s bad, then you try to make the most of it each day.

Are you and Adam Lambert still keeping in touch?
Yeah. Just the other night we were sitting down and having dinner at the post Grammy party.

How is life post American Idol?
Life has been good. I’m making music, which is what I’ve always wanted to do and have been busy with my album and doing some small shows.

Are you excited about coming to Malaysia?
Yeah, I've been to Thailand though but it will be my first time in Malaysia. I’ve heard there are a lot of Idol fans out there, and I'm looking forward to meet them and seeing them acting crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment